New Seagraves

Bulldog

Bulldog
I know the new aluminum wheels were not specified to look nice but they certainly do make the rigs look sharper! If anyone know the reason for the chrome/polished aluminum on the front of the rigs?

P
I know the new aluminum wheels were not specified to look nice but they certainly do make the rigs look sharper! If anyone know the reason for the chrome/polished aluminum on the front of the rigs?
Prevent damage to the cab from the discharges and the hose lines.

The disperse heat better and are lighter. It’s all about function. Not about looks

sorry bro. Read it wrong.

Just to give all you guys a update regarding the 2021 SEAGRAVE PUMPERS.

1- Reply # 33 has a up to date list of all the 2020 Seagraves and afew of the newer 2021s.
The first Reg# for SP21000 starts with SP210?? and they have the new extra chrome on the front to better protect the body and paint.

2. As of now my posts regarding SP21001 has no unit assigned to it as of yet. I have been around to long fire here say. When l see numbers on it then l will post it...

3. E 290 is now the last 2021 pumper until the pumpers starting coming in from the plant. I believe l read very very recently that since KME dropped out and a bid had to go out and Seagrave won the contract is for 5 years..

4. I do not remember the exact total of pumpers that were ordered. If this contract is for a total of 5 years Hopefully someone remembers the exact amount of pumpers originally ordered.
Remembered of the top of my head approx 25 2020s Seagrave completed. Approx 20 of the 2021s Seagrave completed.

5. Finally what's let's to replace ????
The rest of the 2008...2009 & 2010... Next pumpers to replace are 2013...14. 15 which should take this order to the end of 5th year in 2025 for l think is 90 pumpers total.

Anyone please comment.