New Seagraves

Eng. Co. 238 should be back in the shops or annex by Friday. The only other unit l no that's in the city is the new SQUAD 8.

Bailyjeff FYI what new Rigs come in to the jersey plant are only known when they arrive. If you look at post# 33 you will notice that l do not have a Squad co. Number posted. When l see the rig l will put the Co. Number. I take nothing for granted. In by past 60 years of FDNY buffing I've seen allot of strange things. Also as far as reg#s l was able get all of the KME PUMPER regs up to the end of the 80+ list.
With they Seagraves there's very little talk about when there coming in and no reg list to end of contract avaliable

Last edited:
how did you get into the rock? a fdny id is required
You didn’t know these guys are otj. They have work duties and everything. And if you didn’t know squad 99 is world famous. But enough is enough. Something has to be done or unless guys otj are bringing them.

Still working on it. I believe they told me still at the Seagrave plant. I don’t remember hahahaha to many rigs coming in. TL50 is ready but nobody has done training yet
Seagrave plant in Wisconsin??? Or the shop in jersey and who in their right mind there is giving out information to a civilian. No one is allowed there anyway to go and shoot the shit with people. Because believe it or not you aren’t on the job.

Last edited:
Also once the new SQUAD 8 has to pass the strict water pumping est tests.

And it is not correct stating after pump test it will go into service. There are numerous other items to be checked or installed...l would give a few weeks before going into service. I hope it's sooner...