Super Pumper 1

Bulldog

Bulldog
and as for the Super pumper, they should call it what it is a super monitor because at the end of the day that’s all what it really is.
Not at all true, Chicago has what you would call a super monitor which are just monitors mounted on a truck with no pump, no hose or anything else. This is truly a super pumper partly because of the large amount of water it can pump but also the amount of hose it carries etc.

well, that’s so awesome but that see this thing do some super pumping without all the auxiliary units and boosters. this thing should be self-sufficient without any assistance that’s what I call a super Duper pumper if that’s what you would like to call it. Sorry just not a fan of all the manpower and equipment. It needs just to go online. Sorry.

This website has members that come from across the United States but also from around the world. Their departments use different terms.
FDNY has stations, they are know as EMS Stations.
As I travel I automatically call a one story building that houses fire apparatus a fire station but if the structure has two or more floors I call it a fire house. Does anyone do the same?
I just refer to Irvington as firehouses. even though Station 1 is really a "Public Saftey Building" since PD is in the same building and its only a 1 story building.

I'm not even canadian though I still refer em to as Fire Halls when referring to Canada.

Bulldog

Bulldog
Did the Super Pumper respond to the 5th alarm? If so wasn't actually utilized?

Not at all true, Chicago has what you would call a super monitor which are just monitors mounted on a truck with no pump, no hose or anything else. This is truly a super pumper partly because of the large amount of water it can pump but also the amount of hose it carries etc.
Chicago's Turret Units, 6-7-3 and 6-7-6, are 2013 Ford F-350/Alum-line Triangle Fabricators units. No longer living in Chicago but will try to post the previous units.

Attachments

• CFD 6-7-4.jpg
    CFD 6-7-4.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 11