TIME TO DUMP SOME HUMPS.

There are no words that I can muster to describe this blatant insult to the American taxpayer. Just keep working my friends, there are many in line for this payout, which undoubtedly is tax free.

Insanity personified - this is an elected official? Her bill is like asking the homeowner being robbed to provide aid & comfort to the thief, maybe even offer some milk & cookies in return for a promise of "no violence". Hopefully she's up for re-election this November.
Not being political, I would offer the same commentary no matter what party.

I'm sure that NYC is NOT alone in this robbing of the public transportation system.

Today's frontline bus drivers must deal with these people who just walk on a bus and think nothing of NOT paying.
Many places have mask requirements which some have no intentions of following either.
The bus drivers must face violence every day on the buses they drive and they can do nothing about it.

During the pandemic, those bus drivers never let us down.
While their lives were at risk.
Yet there is NOBODY out there to back them these days.

As the article mentions, it has been suggested to just give free bus transportation to everybody.
Meanwhile, who will be paying for that ?

How about we give free gasoline to everybody who needs to drive to work.
But then, what about the people who don't go to work ?
Shouldn't they be entitled to free gasoline too.

"America - You're Too Young To Die".

It has become almost akin to an episode of the "Twilight Zone" when one reads or hears about this complete breakdown of the justice system. This era of "he's misunderstood", "she has numerous problems", "he or she had a tumultuous childhood" or the six million other excuses given by the screaming liberal fake, phony, frauds that permeate the judicial system today are putting the law abiding citizens in more peril on a daily basis. Something's got to give and that start is getting these liberal morons out of office as JK mentions above.

It has become almost akin to an episode of the "Twilight Zone" when one reads or hears about this complete breakdown of the justice system. This era of "he's misunderstood", "she has numerous problems", "he or she had a tumultuous childhood" or the six million other excuses given by the screaming liberal fake, phony, frauds that permeate the judicial system today are putting the law abiding citizens in more peril on a daily basis. Something's got to give and that start is getting these liberal morons out of office as JK mentions above.
As I read this it made me think of the 80's and Bernie Goetz. When will the law abiding citizens say enough is enough and fight back?

Kid, the only problem with law abiding citizens "fighting back" is that they are now the bad guys for not coddling these cretins. I get exactly what you mean and would love to see it but our screwed up liberal society would crucify the "citizen" just as it does to a Police Officer" who does his/her job. It's completely ridiculous!

To be "blunt", this is great Chief. Stoners always make great business owners. You need to go watch a Cheech and Chong movie.
lmao!
https://patch.com/new-york/northfork/1st-marijuana-sale-licenses-go-past-cannabis-offenders-hochul Whats next .....a person with multiple DUIs gets a license to run a driving school....a child molestor gets a license to open a video store ?
You can't make this stuff up! Absolute no common sense with these idiot politicians.

I’m sure the powers to be asked the FDNY if this would impact operations. Interesting to see if the NutHouse is going to be impacted not only on Hancock but surrounding streets where traffic is diverted too.