Tour Commander

I understand that the citywide tour commander is staffed by deputy assistant chiefs and assistant chiefs on a rotating/assigned basis. Here are a couple of questions:

1) Which vehicle is used? I am assuming that some of the staff chiefs have a vehicle assigned to them for off-duty response. Does he (can he) use that vehicle, or does he transfer his turn-out gear and other things to a citywide command vehicle?

2) Are there citywide aides regularly assigned to that position and work shifts? I’m assuming they don’t drive themselves.

Example: Car 13 is covering for 24 hours on Saturday. What vehicle does he use and who drives him?

This might help

I understand that the citywide tour commander is staffed by deputy assistant chiefs and assistant chiefs on a rotating/assigned basis. Here are a couple of questions:

1) Which vehicle is used? I am assuming that some of the staff chiefs have a vehicle assigned to them for off-duty response. Does he (can he) use that vehicle, or does he transfer his turn-out gear and other things to a citywide command vehicle?

2) Are there citywide aides regularly assigned to that position and work shifts? I’m assuming they don’t drive themselves.

Example: Car 13 is covering for 24 hours on Saturday. What vehicle does he use and who drives him?
They all have vehicles. They either sleep at Metro Tech, Boro Command office or the rock.