New Seagraves

I saw engine 310s new rig on the belt parkway today. When is it expected to go into service?
it was delivered this week, its has to go to radios, then pump tested next week. shops will make a repair list, then it will go back to SNJ for repairs. once completed, brought back to the city for those guys to get their stuff done, "prep for company to take it". usually take 3-4 week start to finish

“1ST FIRST VIDEO OF THE **BRAND NEW 2021 FDNY ENGINE 92** RESPONDING FROM QUARTERS ON MORRIS AVENUE IN THE MORRISANIA AREA OF THE BRONX IN NEW YORK CITY”…..

All black? I believe E44 did that and it didn’t pop very well. If they do the trim black and the number white it’s the best in my opinion. The black doesn’t really pop at all
Yes. All black. The company numbers on the front bumper and on the jump seat doors are black also. The black numbers on the front grill look better then the numbers on Engine 44's rig.

i noticed one of the new rigs har painted the front grill numbers white with red outlines that poped out and looked real god...same with 257 black with white outlines....

Last edited: