9/11 "Gas Leak"

I have a question about the "9/11" film.  Chief Pfeifer, E-7 and L-1 are shown responding to a gas leak at Church and Lipsenard, and that is where they witnessed AA-11 fly into WTC-1.  Yet more units are shown in the film, and Chief Pfeifer makes it a point to say that he is sending "all units assigned to this box" to the WTC.  My question is, what box was the original gas leak at, and what units were there besides E-7, L-1 and B-1?

It was at least 2 and 2, as I was the Dispatcher who took the phone call for that gas leak. I think Ladder 8 was there, and maybe 24 or 55 Engine. As far as the Box, are you asking what the Box number was??

FDNY150 said:
It was at least 2 and 2, as I was the Dispatcher who took the phone call for that gas leak. I think Ladder 8 was there, and maybe 24 or 55 Engine. As far as the Box, are you asking what the Box number was??

Ladder 8 was on scene from the video

FDNY150 said:
Thank you.  Yes, I was wondering (out of curiosity more than anything else) what box number that was.

In the video that i am sure everyone saw..... the FF from LAD*8 who said "Holy Shit" as the first plane zoomed overhead  is a good friend of mine.

FDNY150 said:
And then, it pretty much went to shit right after that.
Incredible how Engine 7/Ladder 1 were some of the 1st companies there and they didn't lose a single man. Does anybody know if Chief Pfeifer's aide(who was driving and asked "Where am I goin' with this?") die?

Does anyone know who were the first units on the scene initially? I know it was pretty chaotic and many companies just responded right off the bat, but I would assume everybody in the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Battalions went when the first plane hit.

fdny1075k said:
FDNY150 said:
Incredible how Engine 7/Ladder 1 were some of the 1st companies there and they didn't lose a single man. Does anybody know if Chief Pfeifer's aide(who was driving and asked "Where am I goin' with this?") die?

Does anyone know who were the first units on the scene initially? I know it was pretty chaotic and many companies just responded right off the bat, but I would assume everybody in the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Battalions went when the first plane hit.

FDNY1075 - I think it is logical that E-7 and L-1 wouldn't lose a man, because they were in the North Tower.  Most of the heaviest loss came when the South Tower collapsed, and a lot of the units that lost men were the Brooklyn and Midtown Manhattan units, who would be operating in the South Tower, if I remember correctly.  Units in the North Tower had time to get out when the order for evacuation was given by Chief Pfeifer.  I think his aide did survive, because I think he was interviewed for the documentary. 

First units on scene (according to all I have read) were E-10, E-7, E-55, E-6, L-10, L-1, L-8 and B-1.  If I am wrong, please let me know.

Museborn said:
fdny1075k said:
FDNY150 said:

FDNY1075 - I think it is logical that E-7 and L-1 wouldn't lose a man, because they were in the North Tower.  Most of the heaviest loss came when the South Tower collapsed, and a lot of the units that lost men were the Brooklyn and Midtown Manhattan units, who would be operating in the South Tower, if I remember correctly.  Units in the North Tower had time to get out when the order for evacuation was given by Chief Pfeifer.  I think his aide did survive, because I think he was interviewed for the documentary. 

First units on scene (according to all I have read) were E-10, E-7, E-55, E-6, L-10, L-1, L-8 and B-1.  If I am wrong, please let me know.
Yeah. This also explains why a lot of guys from outlying companies were lost, as when they got there, they just went up, and were halfway up the stairwells in the buildings when they came down. Engine 4/Ladder 15 were probably also o/s initially.