New Rescues ?

Does anyone have a pdf of the manufacturer's drawings for the 2nd generation Ferrara rescues?

Just read the bids will not be opened till May 9th at 10:30am

I am sorry to dig up this old thread again.

The opening of the bids has already been a few months ago. Does anyone have any idea what the vehicles are for and who won the contract?

I am sorry to dig up this old thread again.

The opening of the bids has already been a few months ago. Does anyone have any idea what the vehicles are for and who won the contract?
wouldnt suprise me if not bids can take years

Bulldog

Bulldog
$3.3 million dollars apiece ?!?!?!
Where you come up with that price per unit? Based on the fact that each rescue now has two units if they were both purchased new that would be 10 or maybe 12 rescues in the PO. If they were just front-line that would either be 5 or 6 units. How many units did you figure to come up with the cost of 3.3 million each?

Where you come up with that price per unit? Based on the fact that each rescue now has two units if they were both purchased new that would be 10 or maybe 12 rescues in the PO. If they were just front-line that would either be 5 or 6 units. How many units did you figure to come up with the cost of 3.3 million each?
I went with the 9 that were called for in the original bid

Bulldog

Bulldog
I went with the 9 that were called for in the original bid
That Quantity Doesn't make much sense. There are 5 front line rigs plus rescue 6. Now all of the rescues have a backup rig fully stocked the flavor all to be new that would be 12 total but they've been using their most recently for the backup so that means they only need 6 new ones. Hopefully somebody has heard the reasoning for buying 9 new units.

That Quantity Doesn't make much sense. There are 5 front line rigs plus rescue 6. Now all of the rescues have a backup rig fully stocked the flavor all to be new that would be 12 total but they've been using their most recently for the backup so that means they only need 6 new ones. Hopefully somebody has heard the reasoning for buying 9 new units.
May not be for the rescues

You have to take the equipment into account. Hurst tools, etc and several Motorola digital radios are very expensive.

maybe replacing old support rigs with similar rigs to the rescues

Bulldog

Bulldog
You have to take the equipment into account. Hurst tools, etc and several Motorola digital radios are very expensive.
I believe the equipment is not included in the bid, the bid only covers the actual apparatus and its warranty.