New Seagrave Contracts

He / Lebby means, there is a logo on the brand new truck which has an image of the brand new truck already with the logo on the brand new truck on the logo, swhew, l think l worded that correctly,.... and Lebby, and now l am too, wondering how they got an image of the brand new truck with the brand new truck already on the logo before the logo could have been on the brand new truck....lol

l guess we need a super zoom of the logo on the truck which is on the logo on the actual brand new truck to see what truck is represented, then if its the brand new truck on that ZOOMED image we're wondering how that image was captured, :unsure:
If l remember correctly the job started putting the company logos on the cab of the Rigs in 2003 when we got our Seagrave... The job requested our company patch months in advance of getting the new rig....

The only time these 190 pumpers will deliver 2000 GPM is at the drafting pit. What a huge waste of the taxpayers hard-earned money. And don't forget that they've got that 5000 GPM "Superpumper" out at The Rock getting flat spots on the tires.

Bulldog

Bulldog
The only time these 190 pumpers will deliver 2000 GPM is at the drafting pit. What a huge waste of the taxpayers hard-earned money. And don't forget that they've got that 5000 GPM "Superpumper" out at The Rock getting flat spots on the tires.
And your point is? If they are needed one time during their lifetime of service the cost is worth it! The cost difference going to a 2000 GPM pump is very small compared to what a lot of other money is spent on for these rigs. It's better to have and not need that it is to need and not have!

And your point is? If they are needed one time during their lifetime of service the cost is worth it! The cost difference going to a 2000 GPM pump is very small compared to what a lot of other money is spent on for these rigs. It's better to have and not need that it is to need and not have!
Got that right!!

FDNY Response Videos

FDNY Response Videos
Its probably a picture of their last rig that was just replaced.

edit: nevermind. pic of the replaced rig has a different company logo on it.
The logo has the 2020 style rig in the photo, but it’s quite easy for a graphic designer to just throw on the rig’s numbers and a lower quality mock-up of the logo that they just designed.

Where was that article in Fire Engineering, have been unable to locate it?
I tried searching for it again with no results, the only thing I can find is governmentbids.com has 100' tractor drawn aerial awarded and entered on 3/10/22. I'll keep looking and if I come across it I post a link

I tried searching for it again with no results, the only thing I can find is governmentbids.com has 100' tractor drawn aerial awarded and entered on 3/10/22. I'll keep looking and if I come across it I post a link
Well I did a simple search on Bing using the string "10 four wheel drive tractor drawn by International" and the first item that showed up was the following article but I can't read all of it https://www.fireengineering.com/leadership/fire-truck-contract-awarded-to-mack/
I have a feeling that this maybe last century, check the date of the article!

I don't know where you are getting you information from, but the only International that had anything to do with Mack Trucks was the International Motor Co. in Allentown, Pa which built fire apparatus for Mack from 1911-1916, and later became the International Motor Truck Co. from 1916-1922. Mack Trucks is now part of the Volvo group, and because of the problem that Mack had with the abuse of the Mack MR garbage trucks for the City of New York Dept of Sanitation, Volvo will not bid on a contract for the City of New York for fire apparatus.

I don't know where you are getting you information from, but the only International that had anything to do with Mack Trucks was the International Motor Co. in Allentown, Pa which built fire apparatus for Mack from 1911-1916, and later became the International Motor Truck Co. from 1916-1922. Mack Trucks is now part of the Volvo group, and because of the problem that Mack had with the abuse of the Mack MR garbage trucks for the City of New York Dept of Sanitation, Volvo will not bid on a contract for the City of New York for fire apparatus.
But they still bid for DS contracts. 99% of refuse collection trucks and all of the salt spreader trucks have been Macks for at least 15 years.

But they still bid for DS contracts. 99% of refuse collection trucks and all of the salt spreader trucks have been Macks for at least 15 years.
Volvo is getting fed up with the NYDS because of the work that has to be done on the Mack MR Refuse collection trucks. They are coming into Gabriella Mack for broken front axles and other problems, and Volvo has lost a lot of money on these repairs because the trucks are still under warranty. It seems that the drivers move these trucks like cowboy's on horses on city streets. That is why the will not bid on Collection trucks for NYCDS.

It's DSNY. DSNY Rear Load Collection trucks use the Mack LE chassis. The Salt Spreaders use the Terra-Pro Chassis, that used to be the MR.

It's DSNY. DSNY Rear Load Collection trucks use the Mack LE chassis. The Salt Spreaders use the Terra-Pro Chassis, that used to be the MR.
Take from me, an idot almost hit me on 231st Street an Kingsbridge Avenue not to long ago. And it's a good thing for him that the NYPD was on the corner.

Does Mack even make modern cabover crew cab styled fire trucks? this was the closest thing i found that's made in this century

Only cabovers are Terra Pro and LR-used for garbage trucks and concrete pump trucks.