FDNY Fire Activity - 2015

I've been off the site for a few hours and I come back to see some of my so called friends have been having a lot of fun at my expense.

When it comes to this Fire Activity stuff, whether I'm fired, hired, or retired, it doesn't matter. I'm in charge on this one. It was my idea in the first place to start this thing.

And now I just might have all you guys wait a few extra days for it. So you can put all your computers and lap tops away. You just extended your wait a little longer. Next time you will think twice before you start to put those old fingers to work telling stories about me.

mack

Administrator
nfd2004 said:
I've been off the site for a few hours and I come back to see some of my so called friends have been having a lot of fun at my expense.

When it comes to this Fire Activity stuff, whether I'm fired, hired, or retired, it doesn't matter. I'm in charge on this one. It was my idea in the first place to start this thing.

And now I just might have all you guys wait a few extra days for it. So you can put all your computers and lap tops away. You just extended your wait a little longer. Next time you will think twice before you start to put those old fingers to work telling stories about me.

All hands working.

Probable will hold.

mack said:
nfd2004 said:

All hands working.

Probable will hold.

You guys are not fooling anybody. Those are not Micky D burgers. If you look close at that picture, those are "White Castle Sliders", not Big Macs.

But as the Most Rev Redneck,"CFDMarshall" says here earlier, "we must forgive those who hath posted wrong social media about thy self".

Now, I promise to the other members who have had to deal with this issue, they won't hear anymore from me on this thread until "I" post the Fire Activity just as it should be.

nfd2004 said:
mack said:
nfd2004 said:

All hands working.

Probable will hold.

You guys are not fooling anybody. Those are not Micky D burgers. If you look close at that picture, those are "White Castle Sliders", not Big Macs.

But as the Most Rev Redneck,"CFDMarshall" says here earlier, "we must forgive those who hath posted wrong social media about thy self".

Now, I promise to the other members who have had to deal with this issue, they won't hear anymore from me on this thread until "I" post the Fire Activity just as it should be.
Well, so there's two Grumpy's on this site. :eek:

Here it is, almost EIGHT hours into the new month, and nothing has been posted about the March activity.  Seems a certain Big Mac fiend has fallen asleep at the wheel.

Attachments

• 0401.jpg
    0401.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 539
raybrag said:
Here it is, almost EIGHT hours into the new month, and nothing has been posted about the March activity.  Seems a certain Big Mac fiend has fallen asleep at the wheel.
Or on vacation in Florida!

Well, currently in hiding. But did go to Fla and Micky D's. Looking for a White Castle right now.

The only guy that has secret information of where abouts might be "69mets".

Pat, "Patrickfd", these guys are all from that NYC. They are not from rural high society Connecticut like we are. That should have some bearing on who's side you should be on.

And for the benefit of those who are waiting for the March Fire Activity Report, I hope to have it posted this Sunday or Monday. Then we can all get back on track with regular business.

nfd2004 said:
Well, currently in hiding. But did go to Fla and Micky D's. Looking for a White Castle right now.

The only guy that has secret information of where abouts might be "69mets".

Pat, "Patrickfd", these guys are all from that NYC. They are not from rural high society Connecticut like we are. That should have some bearing on who's side you should be on.

And for the benefit of those who are waiting for the March Fire Activity Report, I hope to have it posted this Sunday or Monday. Then we can all get back on track with regular business.
"High Society Connecticut". Well now, isn't that special!

Bill I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the designated spot but I was caught up in a lot of stuff and I sent 69Mets an e-mail, maybe next time.      :)

Jack O'

nfd2004 said:

Harumph, harumph!  This is the thanks we get!  With comments like this, I think maybe we need to rescind a certain someone's "Junior Honorary" status and revoke his passport!

snooty_new_yorker5.jpg

March, 2015 Fire Activity:

Staten Island:
  3/10 - 3rd Alarm - Box 3658
  3/16 - 4th Alarm - Box 3732
  3/27 - 2nd Alarm - Box 798

Queens:
  3/5 - 2nd Alarm - Box 0037
  3/18 - 4th Alarm - Box 8561
  3/24 - 2nd Alarm - Box 9293
  3/29 - 2nd Alarm - Box 7074

Manhattan:
  3/3 - 2nd Alarm - Box 1391
  3/10 - 3rd Alarm - Box 1335
  3/18 - 2nd Alarm - Box 258
  3/26 - 7th Alarm - Box 436
  3/27 - 3rd Alarm - Box 978

Brooklyn:
  3/9 - 4th Alarm - Box 4140
  3/19 - 2nd Alarm - Box 3013
  3/21 - 2nd Alarm - Box 3984
  3/21 - 2nd Alarm - Box 2463

Bronx:
  3/5 - 2nd Alarm - Box 3202
  3/18 - 2nd Alarm - Box 2587
  3/20 - 2nd Alarm - Box 2587
  3/25 - 2nd Alarm - Box 3373

Total number of 10-75s, 10-76s, 10-77s by boros (Total - 210)
  Staten Island - 10
  Queens - 45
  Manhattan - 41
  Brooklyn - 74
  Bronx - 40

mack

Administrator
Reason Willy D was late with March fire activity report - Florida vacation:

Excellent, mack!  And isn't it wonderful that, in addition to all the benefits Willy D gets for doing this work, he also gets vacation time.  Where can I sign up for a gig like that???

And it should be noted that Bill is taking this (well deserved for avoiding his assigned taskings) ribbing as the true gentleman he is.

Well, "it's been fun". But you guys can find yourselves somebody else to give you the monthly FDNY Fire Activity for 2015 !!!!

Ha Ha, I caught you !!! You started to sweat that one out didn't you. Ha Ha April Fool.

But the reality is that it was a brutal, cold winter month for the members of the FDNY in all of these battles for March, 2015. Single digit temperatures and in some cases, wind chills well below zero. Same for February. It had to be one of the coldest winters we've had here in a long time.

Of the jobs listed for March, 2015 several stand out beyond the rest.

In Queens, on March 5, a major passenger airline slid off the runway. Bringing in a Second Alarm assignment for Box 0037.

In Brooklyn on March 21st a Second Alarm was transmitted for an occupied building fire, sadly resulting in the loss of SEVEN young children.

In Manhattan on March 26th, a fire and explosion in four buildings went to Seven Alarms in which later proved to be fatal to two civilians.

Credit once again must go to the members of the FDNY, as well as the FDNY Dispatchers, FDNY/EMS, NYPD and Con Ed for the job they've done. I think it's pretty safe to say that we are all glad you're there.